View Single Post
Old 06-22-2003, 09:42 AM   #236
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Sting

Carmalita lunged at the man in front of her but he was too strong knocking her to the floor. She grazed her arm against a rock, but ignored the stinging pain and got right back up. Once again she made a lunge for his chest and succeeded to stab him in the heart her instantly fell to the ground. She felt a sigh of relief come upon her, but it didn’t last long.

Next she heard her name being screamed, it was Wren. She seemed to be leaning over Einen. Carmalita rushed over, unaware of the fighting and fell straight to the floor beside her. She swiftly cut open her tunic around the wound and bandaged it quickly. It was not the best she could have done, but it would stop the bleeding for a short time. Maybe a few hours. She could see the wound was bad, and the bleeding would not properly stop, but she did her best.

"For once, my pride has not befallen me" Einen whispered in a slight smile. "Help me up please, I cant do it alone. Where is Rangar?"

Carmalita helped her up, but shook her head, “I don’t know where he is,” she looked around at the other but no sight of Rangar. She looked at Einen, she was able to stand, “are you able to fight?” she asked. The elf gave her a stern nod, but she could see the pain in her eyes. However she did not deter her from fighting.

So she continued to fight. As she fought she saw two quite large soldiers heading towards her. As she backed away from them, she tripped and fell on to the ground. The two men jeered at her, but she spat at them in disgust. Scrambling she tried to get up, but it was too late. One of the men had already plunged his sword into her left arm, and blood was slowly spewing out through her tunic.

“Bregand!” she shouted out, “help me….any one!” It was a desprate cry as the two of them drew closer.

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Arien ]