View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 09:34 AM   #15
Arien
Shade of Carn Dűm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
The Eye

Shivana sat in the Great Hall on one of the balconies that overlooked the colossal centre. Thousands upon thousands, of foul, repulsive slaves filed in though the various doors dotted around the Hall. She was off duty tonight and luckily didn’t have the job of herding those damn things form the slave camp where she worked. She hated that, their incessant whining was excruciating sometimes, but a good whipping would put them back in their place.

“How long left do you think?” asked Kavita who was sitting next to her.

“Well they have at least five more camps to get in here, I don’t know.” Replied Shivana looking down upon Lord Ekatran who stood in the centre of the great hall. “ We will have to go down soon, for the selection. I want to be selected, not have I been on a good hunt for nigh on three years. And now I yearn to hunt again. To see the fear upon their faces, oh it is marvellous!” Her eyes flickered wildly to the slaves entering through a door beside her she truly craved to kill again. A mere child was not enough, there was no challenge in that. No intelligence needed. But an adult was entertaining, but even better was an elf. It would be a gift from Sauron if she got to hunt an elf, it honestly would.

“Let us go down then!” shouted Kavita over the lashing of her whip against and elf. Shivana followed her, tonight would be her night.