Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2002, 07:24 PM   #154
Anarya SilverBranch
Wight

Anarya SilverBranch has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Anarya sat by a bed of flowers that Rudhchamion said was edible and began to rip their strong roots from the stubborn forest floor.

She looked up and to her surprise saw the elf kneeling by a squirrel, feeding it. She was astonished to see a smile softly edge across his face at the animal. She had never seen the dark elf so gentle to anything. He looked up and saw her looking at him with curosity. Anarya looked down, her cheeks beginning to flush with self-conciousness. What was happening to her, this feeling?

"Do you think we are very far behind the mortal?" She asked not looking up, trying to make light conversation.

"About a mile or so lies between us," She heard him say. She heard him stand and walk to a tree, and with a leap ascend into the leafy canopy. She looked up alarmed,

"What do you think your doing? He'll see you!" she called to him stading by the trunk of the large oak.

"Shhh! He'll hear you before they see me!" He said harshly to her.

Anarya stared hard down at the ground for her mistake. How could she do something so stupid. Now Rudhchamion would think that she was stupid or something, and the worst thing about it was that she didn't know why she cared what he thought.

"Wait!" Rudhchamion's voice drifted down from the summit of the tree, "I think I see him, and theres another group of figures meeting him now!"