Thread: MIRKWOOD RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2002, 10:36 AM   #152
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Gayahithwen thought about what Sauche had said for a while, then she continiued: "I find these dresses comfortable enough. At least to run away in. You seem like such a warriorgirl. Is there any weapon you can't handle? The only weapon I can handle is the knife, out of obvious reasons." She almost giggled, but went serious in a second. "Kitchen duty, you know. Here it is!"

She turned to the right, down a little path, under some big, dark trees, before reaching a little creek. Big birch trees were standing around it, and since the sun was setting all was in a golden light. Small flowers covered the ground and in the trees you could here birds chirping. The creek sounded as if it sang, an ancient and beautiful song. Gayahithwen smiled peacefully and climbed up on a big rock, dragging up her knees under her and enjoying the beautiful sight. She grabbed Sauche's hand and helped her up next to her.

"Well, what do you think? Beautiful, isn't it? I come here as often as possible."