View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 10:10 AM   #511
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Iarbarion

This is a well established Game, and it is taking on new players.

If you wish to join it, I would suggest you read the Game up to this point to get an understanding of what is going on. And also please be very familiar with the rules for posting in the Shire that are in The Red Book of West March.

Then you will need to decide on a character that will fit into the game well. Once you've done that, you can use this Shire form to develop your character:

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

For your character please include:

NAME:

RACE:

WEAPONS (No magical, super-hero, mithril weapons. Just good solid Middle-earth weapons and armor only that is appropriate to the race of the character and the time period.):

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: (No half-Elven characters. No mixed-type characters. No super-heroes. No assassins. No one all powerful, martial arts proficient, or having any magical traits. Just regular characters with normal abilities for their races only):

HISTORY:

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

After that, please post your character description on this Discussion Thread for Thalionyulma, the Game Owner, to take a look at and decide if it is accepted into the game.

~~ Piosenniel, Shire Moderator