View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 05:16 AM   #361
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Don't you dare take my frying pan! grrrrrr!!!

LoL, well, Amaryllis, I *really* don't think it would be a good idea having Daegon falling in love with you.. It would make it so much harder for me to kill him later on.. ^_^... HHhhhhmmm.. well, Rinurion will have to trust Daegon now, right? I will let him lie a little bit and convince the partoll that he is *innocent* heh.

You're in Europe, GW? Where? You know, Europe is rather big after all.. Three timezones or something like that, so... ^_^

As for the mysterious figures... What I was trying to say is that another 9 rings for men is.. not convincing.. the elves have allready had their rings, but that would be more convincing.. I'm tired of the number 9 (seeing the nazgūl was that many, and another rpg I'm in also have 9 groups villains) and think we should try a different number.. This are just my random thoughts and you can ignore them if yu wish to.