View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 02:59 PM   #299
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

(looking after her sanity under a big rock)

mmmmmm-hhmmmmm.. you mean when she kissed Rudchamion on the cheek? I thought that was sooooo romantic.. Though I am curious about how Rudchamion will react to this.. ^_^ Oh well... I wonder where Sauche and Amaryllis went.. I was hoping they would hear the battle cry from Daegon and run to see what was happening.. As it is now, I guess Daegon and Gayahithwen (I am not quite sure who I am at the moment, so I will refer to myself in third person.. I meant.. uummm.. she meant she will.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]) will have to find a reason to run away in the forest all on their own because of something.. Just gimme some time and I will come up with some kind of reason (Daegon having to exchange Gaya against Elenloth won't do as a reason to get Gayahithwen that far out in Mirkwood)..I think that I will have to press the Forward button a bit later on so they will get closer to Rudchamion, Anarya, Khelek and Taralphiel (WELCOME, by the way!)... Yikes! I am to tired to think right now.. I better get some sleep, then I will be posting tomorrow sometime.. what about it? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] see ya later, alligator, don't forget the.. uummm.. whatever..

HEY! That's my sanity! Give it back to meee!!! *runs after the clone that stole her sanity. not so surprisingly, it's Ixchel.. (that is a very inside joke.. I think it would be only me in the entire world who understands that.. apart from Manuel Martins.. but that is another story.. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img])