View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 11:58 AM   #297
Gayahithwen
Wight

Gayahithwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Gayahithwen Send a message via MSN to Gayahithwen Send a message via Yahoo to Gayahithwen
Sting

Quote:
daaaaaa-daaaaaa *sound of drums, trumpets and almost any other instrument there is*
I'm BACK! Did you miss me?
*suddenly notices that everybody is busy with their own things and haven't got time even to look at her. sighs and sit down in a corner.. errrr... gets out in the kitchen to make the dishes*
Ok, my life is quite messed up at the moment.. half the time I don't live at home, because my dad is to depressed and barely manages to take care of himself, so me and my brother are living away every second week. Just so you know.. that might explain why I am gone for so long, without posting..
Anyway, life is quite good with me, if anyones interested...

I will have a little to catch up reading now, but I promise to post right away then.. Anyone got anything to tell me??

Quote:
*watches the fight between Thalion and Rudchamion and realises how good it is not to have a split personality*
Athena: Who says you haven't?
Ixchel: Want me to Avada Kedavra you?
Auroria: You really shouldn't tell so many lies...
Rebecca: And you had me mailing with that girl for three months!
Gayahithwen: Ooooohhh.. well.... uuuummmm.. *runs away to hide from her clones* I didn't realise I were so many.. uuummm.. AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!! *ruuuuuuuuuun*
(I promise to try to gain my senses back as soon as possible. I am not sure which of my clones stole it.)