View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 02:00 AM   #139
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Manardariel - remember under characters that you will need specific number of character that you will accept - e.g.: on the following groups - don't just say about 3 or 4 players - tell me how many ladies, how many maids; who is the major spy who needs a mother; whose husbands should these be and how many are you taking on?

FINDUILAS GROUP (you can play)
Ladies
Maids
an Old Maid (please PM me if you´re interested about this one!)
WE WILL NEED ABOUT 4 PLAYERS HERE!

EVIL GROUP (spies and their servants)
maids
the major spies´ mother
´WE WILL NEED ABOUT 3 PLAYERS HERE

Secondary character types likely are:
Husbands
Like the main, only they appear less
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Also, since your story is set prior to the 'Lord of the Rings', there is an extra section to the Game Proposal that you must fill out: (I can't remember if it was on the one I sent you, but it is now a requirement) - it's the "Historical Background" section. See below.

SHIRE GAME WORK SHEET

Title: Corsairs and Corsets!

Historical Background (This is necessary only for Games set in a time before The Lord of the Rings. It can be 2 to 3 sentences that give some basic facts about what is going on in that time period. This will help clarify the setting for the prospective players.)

Basic Storyline:

Finduilas of Dol Amroth and a group of her ladies have just arrived in Minas Tirith, where Finduilas is about to marry Denethor. There, they are greeted with some repudiation by the local ladies and with ardor by a group of three women and their husbands/father. These people call themselves "Friends from Dol Amroth". The ladies are suspicious, as they don´t know said Friends, and start investigating. It turns out the "Friends" are really spies of the Corsairs, and it’s the ladies job to stop them.

[ June 04, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]