View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 09:55 AM   #130
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Wait, now ECL--her name's Dryea, so far--is snobbish towards Group B? Hmm, wouldn't she and her posse tried to gain their friendship if they want to hold a high place in Minas Tirith society? We need to figure out how each character is going to react to each group.

I think that Group A should strive to be friends with both B and C because they are new and don't hold any suspicions until they find out from where Group C is supposed to be from then they become suspicious. Then Dryea sort of clues in that Group A is suspicious of her group and decides to get Group A out of Minas Tirith so her plans aren't spoilt.

As far as Group B goes, I would think that Group B would sort of take Group C's side at first until, like Durelin suggested, the Cook overhears--what. What does the Cook overhear that makes her begin to suspect Group C? There really isn't any proof against Group C except for that Group A doesn't recognize them.

I'm going to submit by Bio and First post later today.

Never at any point in my posts will I have Dryea being openly mean or 'evil' to the other players. She will be thinking evil thoughts, and doing evil deeds very discretely. Only towards the end of the game will she start getting nasty. If the other players suspect her too early in the game, it won't work out. Does everyone sort of see where I'm coming from? Does anyone disagree?

-Maikafanawen

PS Carlas I'll also PM you my ideas for my character and you PM me yours so we can blend our two characters. Sound good?

[ June 01, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]