View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 11:44 AM   #56
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK Cami, got that. So, everybody: if you already have an idea who (or what kind of character) you´d like to play do so as soon we´re working on the worksheet. Please already include some sort of character description. I´m looking for something like:
*I´d like to play a maid from Group A who´s a bit too outgoing, even blunt.
or
*I´m interested in playing the double-agent. I was thinking of making her shy, and a bit dependant of her sister ECL.

Now. *runs over to get checklist* This is the questions we got from Cami in the beginning and part of the Shire Worksheet

1. Game will take place BEFORE the wedding. We decided this... right?

2.Clear cut ending: The wedding. By then ECL and her mom will be found out. Got that.

3. Conflict men vs. women: No. We decided against this. Instead, we have a confict between three groups of women

4. Crisis in Gondor: No, but two spies
and their wives/daughters

5. Finduilas´ infuence on Corsairs attack: Sort of. Finding out the spies, she proves that the corsairs ARE a peril, and Ecthelion starts planning a campaign

6.Network of Women Spies: Ohh yes. You bet... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

New Plotline: Finduilas of Dol Amroth and a group of her ladies have just arrived in Minas Tirith, where Finduilas is about to marry Denethor. There, they are greeted with some repudiation by the local ladies, and with ador by a group of three women and their husbands/father. These people call themselves "Friends from Dol Amroth". The ladies are suspcious, as they don´t know said Friends, and start investigating. It turns out the "Friends" are really spies of the corsairs, and the it´s the ladies job to stop them.

Another Question:
We´re going to start in Minas Tirith, right? The original idea was to start in Dol amroth, but that just takes time and makes no sense, huh?

Wow, we´re pretty far! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]