View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 06:15 PM   #35
Barodir
Animated Skeleton

Barodir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"What the?!-" Barodir asked in vain as the spider fell on him, it's fangs out and ready. Barodir pushed it off before any damage could be done, though.

The spider was huge, by far the largest that he had ever seen. It's fangs were bloodstained, likely from past victims of sneak attacks. They died in vain, no doubt...

"I will not fall victim to your unjust tactics, beast!" he shouted at the spider. "Mark my words, my blade shll be the death of you!"

With that, he drew his blade and charged the spider at full force. He went to stab, but only nicked the spider's leg, slightly crippling it. The spider, now furious at his wound, threw one of it's mighty legs into Barodir, knocking him down and his blade away. As he clawled for it, the spider lunged and pinned him down.

The spider sunk his fangs into Barodir's arm, making him scream in torment. He pushed the arachnid off, dashing for his blade thereafter. But, to his dismay, all became blurry and black as he collapse from the venom...