View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 01:57 PM   #45
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
"I need to get something from a friend." Anuion said out of the blue.

Jadae thought that everybody was set and ready to go, but apparently Anuion was not in a rush. Anuion walked trough the street and took a left. After a few turns and passing a couple of streets, the group halted at a house. It was a trader's house. Anuion knocked on the door and went in, followed by the others.

"Ah Anuion, I was expecting you. Right on time as always." A man said as he walked towards Anuion.

"Where you able to fur fill my request? Dimithri?" Anuion asked as he gave the man a firm handshake.

"Yes, it is here. You surely put me trough hell and back for these things." The man said while giving a package to Anuion.

"Always overreacting you humans. Dwarves and Elves are much easier merchants." Anuion said with a smile towards Rosfin.

The Elf gave the man the rest of his money and took the wrappings of the package. The package contained some more Lembas and some sort of bottle. Rosfin paid special attention to the bottle. It was light and was giving a special light. Rosfin had never seen such glass before.

"What is it?" Rosfin asked.

"It's the light of Mergasfion. My protective star. It has been given to me when I left my home. When I returned after a long travel, I gave it to my father Helkahothion until I would need it again. I was here for this reason. It will bring us some good when we least expect it." Anuion replied.

He took the phial and stuffed it in his chest pocket for save keeping. The Lembas got a place in his backpack. Anuion thanked the merchant and went outside.

"Well I'm done. Anyone else needs to run an errand?"
________
Babimac

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 03:28 AM.