View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 12:59 PM   #95
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

Mithadan was deep in conversation with Levanto when Piosenniel dropped to the deck of the skiff. The Mer-man had first advised of the methodical search being conducted on the West coast of the island. Then he turned to other matters.

"I have spoken with Pio," he said. "You have my congratulations and my envy. But you must know that she revealed mor to me. She is with child...children, I should say, twins. I feared she might not tell you..."

At that moment Piosenniel announced her presence. Mithadan, smiling broadly, stood and placed a hand to the hilt of his knife. "What's this? You say that I am not the father? Who then?"

Pio leaped between the two, and glared at the Mer-man. "Levanto!" she cried, accusingly. Levanto merely spluttered for a moment. Then he regained his composure. "I did not tell him that!" he retorted.

The Elf spun upon the Man. "Mith!". However, Mithadan had dissolved into hysterical laughter and howled uncontrollably...even after Piosenniel pushed him overboard into the waves.