View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 05:26 PM   #211
Aireglin
Pile O'Bones

Aireglin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

She could feel her strength returning, her body begin to be restored. Her mind was spinning though. Thoughts of olden days, of present and of some she did not recognize, may they be of passed or of ones that have yet to come. "Nuinlome...where have you gone?" "I'm here mother..." "Do not wander so far...you could get hurt" 'Mother?...' "Why are you here child?" "I am no child! I have trained hard and fought well considering everthing that has happen" "Yes...but you still have many more things to learn" "Will you teach me Iarwing?" 'Iarwing...? But he has died...and so has my mother...Is this a dream?...It must be...Then where am I? Nuinlome bolts up from her position on the floor. It takes her a moment to relize everthing that has come to pass in her slumber. She searches her arms, legs, feet, pretty much every place examining her, now faded, cuts. "I am healed..." she mumbles to herself in disbelief. She looks, gratefully, at the people standing about her. "Thank you...I am forever in your debt. If there is anything, anything you could need my help with, then I am at your command. I am Nuinlome of Lothlorien, it is a extreme pleasure to meet you all." Her eyes shine of her happiness, and her smile is that of thankfulness.
"N..Nothing important...that is I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world but please mister Gandalf sir don't hurt me...don't turn me into anything...un-natural" ~Samwise Gamgee, Movie