View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 02:47 PM   #170
Carnëiach
Haunting Spirit

Carnëiach has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Carnëiach
Eye

Elanor flinched as Elwyn slammed the other elf into the wall. She started yelling at her, sword blade still pressed against her throat. The witch was surprised to say the least but when she looked at Ransom she was actually quite scared; his expression was one of enjoyment an amusement. Elanor wondered about this mysterious man and his fiercesome armour.
"Why are we here? Why are you here? How dare you!" Once again Elwyn slammed the elf back against the wall, lifting her slightly off te ground in her rage, her hands trembling with anger. It was only as a thin line of blood started to appear on the elfs neck that Elanor wa jerked into action out of sheer self preservation.
"Elwyn!" She walked up so she was right behind her friend. "Please. I do not know especially what this...creature has done to you, but for the moment I need her."
"No!" Elwyns voice was steely, such as Elanor had never heard her speak like. "No one needs her- ever! Exept to torment her and send her to the void with Mandos!"
"Just for now. Then you can have her. Please, Elwyn, dont act like this." A pleading note was creeping into Elanors voice and it seemed to bring the elf warrior back to reality. She looked at the witch for a moment before letting go of the elf so that she slumped to the floor. Elanor crouched beside the elf and whispered, "You will remove these bands from my wrists. And do not think I am really doing you any favours- she will have you back by the end."
The strange woman looked up at Elanor, her face still twisted with hate, her hand on her throat. She nodded briefly and got up. Elwyn and Ransom dived for her, Ransoms face eager, but Elanor grabbed her first. She twisted her arm behin her back, just hard enough to hurt and pressed her onwards.

Soon they reached the blacksmiths forge. It was neglected but was near to the armoury and guard room, and was unattended. Ransom got a chisel and a hammer from the workbench, but the chisel was blunt.
"Sorry Elanor, were going to have to use a sword."
Elanor tried to contain her panic. Ransom ordered the elf to stand at the end of the room, where Ransom kept an eye on her.
Placing one wrist on the anvil Elanor took a deep breath. "Go on Elwyn. Please dont miss."