View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 11:09 AM   #165
Carnëiach
Haunting Spirit

Carnëiach has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Carnëiach
Eye

Elanor gritted her teeth and readied herself for the battle. Something was being rammed against the door. Only a couple of seconds...
"Diiiiiiiiie!" Ransoms yell was accompanied by a crash as the door gave up and gave way to a dozen orcs. Briefly Elanor smiled at the fersome warrior. Under the mass of metal, she was already taking a liking to him-
Instinctively she ducked and rammed one sai into her assailants stomach. Woah, that orc could take people out with his breath alone...
Another came at her from the side. Weaving the flashing golden weapons from side to side in an intricate pattern, she distracted the orc before ducking down and sweeping her feet under him, knocking his legs out. Elwyn caught him on her sword on the way down.
Blades flashing intuitively, the witch started to work her way towards Ransom, whom the orcs were attacking en masse. How has Calixto got control of orcs? The thought barely had time to develop before a pain in her arm distracted her as an arrow grazed her skin. Cursing she cast off her cloak, sending it into an orcs face. Said orc thrashed wildly before Ransom put it out of its misery. She smiled at him, retreiving her cloak and the pair of the took cover from the onslaught of arrows. Elenna soon threw herself beside them, ignoring the shallow cuts where she had been hurt, seething with rage.
"These are not orcish arrows; they are elven, without a doubt! Something is going on here and someones gonna pay!" The elf muttered thrusting an arrow towards Elanor.
"Are the archers elivsh then?"
"I do not know; at least one of them is more human than the others-why?"
"I need to get one- these gold bands are driving me insane and i can do waay more damage without them!"
"Lady, twould be a pleasure. 'Scuse me while I risk life an limb to bring you this present." With an small bow, Ransom took of towards the archers.
"Ransom! Come back here now, you idiot!" Elwyn yelled.
"Im afraid Im going to have to join him in being an idiot Elwyn- Im getting into this and even such a fiersome warrior as him needs help." Elanor took off after him, using a collection of dropped and discarded daggers as throwing knives as she went after Ransom. Elwyn stared at her for a moment, before shrugging and throwing herself after the pair towards the hapless and decreasing number of archers...