View Single Post
Old 07-27-2002, 03:30 AM   #96
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Ooc- Um, is this mysterious malicious person the same one I had mentioned in my earlier post?

Bulvard awoke suddenly, his mind now clear as pure water from the mountains. He looked around to see no one in sight. Had he been dreaming it all?... then there in front of him stood a face he had known and loved all his life... Fiona and with her... a little girl... he reached out to them.. but they moved away.. suddenly Fiona started to laugh..a cruel malicious laugh...Bulvard broke out in a cold sweat.... then another woman appeared, none like he had known before and she beckoned to him, held out her hand..."Bulvard," she cried, "You must wake up and break free of this spell, it is your confinement to the bird that has led your mind asunder.... it was not a blessing but a curse that melded your conciousness with the falcon... curse of an old evil wizard...."
"No," cried Bilvard, "never ..not Aronja."
"Yes, warrior...it is true," said the white robed apparition.
"She lies, my love," said a cruelly smiling Fiona as Bulvard looked at her in horror.
"Who are you? he asked the apparition.
"I am Elanor and I have entered your dream to save you," said the young woman.
"No, lies...you are the witch," stammered Bulvard....
"Come with me..." intoned Fiona and Elanor in unison.

Bulvard's comatose body convulsed as he reached out to make a dreaded choice in his dreams.

"Kill the bird," rang out Elanor's voice as she almost fell of the horse, Elwyn grabbed her and steadied the young witch who was shaking like a leaf.

[ July 27, 2002: Message edited by: Cimmerian ]