View Single Post
Old 06-11-2002, 02:38 PM   #46
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Elanor swore under her breath as another orc thundered past the scrub she was poorly hiding behind. She glanced towards the trees and realised they were nowhere near as close as she had thought and said yet another word anyone would be shocked to hear a young maiden say. Sighing irritably she morphed once again into the orc form, a form which now came with strange and rather unnerving ease. Stepping out she tried to create the aura of brutish confidence, swaggering about. She yelled something almost uncomprehensible about seeing them going to the forest and made har way as rapidly as she could to the trees. Then she froze with fear. The number of hoofbeats had increased in number and she looked about to see more riders...including elves! They were in to much of a rish for her to see their faces, but almost jumped with joy and called out to them, remembering too late that she was in orc guise. One male elf reared his horse to turn and saw her standing frozen.
"So, one even calls for its death! I hear you beast!" Elanors eyes were wide as she stumbled backwards in the strange body, falling over the scrub as the rider reared over her. She groaned quietly and tried to change herself back; her concentration couldnt be gathered again though.
The rider drew his sword...she couldnt actually tell whether he was male or female in her panic, and as she fell the figure spun crazily as he advanced.
"No, you dont understand, Im not- damn this orc growl!" She gabbled desperatly at the man as he approached. "Please, Im not an orc, I-I really...Please...just pretend to kill, then i can get back to my camp!" She leapt on the idea, but the rider seemed not as keen, as he kept advancing. Did he look familiar? He held his blade high above her, seeing only a cowardly orc.
"I will do more than pretend foul creature!" Elanor closed her eyes as she waited for the blade to plunge into her...