View Single Post
Old 06-08-2002, 11:10 AM   #37
Aiwyn of the Eorlingas
Pile O'Bones

Aiwyn of the Eorlingas has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Hello. Need another walker?

Alias: Ain
Race: Human
Class: Rouge (wanderer)
Sex: Female
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 134 lbs
Hair: Copper-colored in a braid down her back that reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades
Eyes: Stone gray; perpetually glaring
Build: Sturdy frame, long legs and arms.
Temperament: Cold, distant, and intense. She sees everything going on around her, and learns much while listening and watching. She conceals all her emotions, expect when she’s angry. She makes sure everyone knows when she’s angry.
Clothing: Wears a muddy dark-green cloak all the time, except when fighting. Underneath, she wears a matching tunic and leggings, and thick leather boots that conceal more daggers. Her quiver hands off her belt.
Weapons: Quarterstaff, daggers, longbow (Longbow used for sniper attempts only: she's a 'lurk-in-the-shadows-and-strike-when-they-least-expect-it' kind of fighter. Or in other words: she doesn't fight fair). She is most skilled with the Quarterstaff, but can also fight with a sword (not very well, mind you), if need be
Story: She withholds her origins from all. (yeah, I’m working on it&#8230 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Skills: Can pick almost any lock, untie complicated knots, move quietly in the shadows, and sit perfectly still and silent for hours on end. Studies the anatomy and knows the schematics of the body, and where to strike for the most damaging result. Vast knowledge of herbs: which heal, which nourish, and which kill. Excellent rider and very skilled with a Quarterstaff.
Strong Points: Pursues her goals incessantly. When fighting, she won’t stop until her opponent is dead, or she can no longer stand or make her arms grasp her weapon. Loyal once her trust has been earned. Very protective of her few friends. Will pursue vengeance mercilessly
Weak Points: Illiterate, untrusting, and her sense of humor is very, very grim.
Hates: To hear of honor or duty
Fears: The Sea and powerful magic
Horse: A dark brown stallion named Staa
"But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn am I, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him!" -Éowyn, The Battle of Pelennor Fields

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have...a penny.

There are approximatley 170 days until the release of 'The Two Towers'...ARRRRRRGGG!!!!!

Thank you for not smoking