View Single Post
Old 06-05-2002, 02:51 PM   #819
Rosseiliantiel
Wight

Rosseiliantiel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Meanwhile, no one had noticed that Rosseil was lying on the floor behind the table, for the obvious reasons that a) no one notices her. ever. and b)no one really cares what happens to her. But oh well, I'm used to it.
So when Rosseil opened her eyes, she was still on the ground.
"Ow! major headache! Do I have a hangover, why am I on the ground? I don't remember getting overly drunk (not like certain people, ahem, anyways). Hm, puzzling. Maybe it was the food? No, the poisoning was over at the elf party. Well, I'm alive, and thats all that particularly matters. To me, anyways. Hm...where's Celeae?"
Thats when she noticed that Celeae (Losthuniel, for those of you that don't know. I thought you people knew that...) was being threatened by an angry looking Veritas who was brandishing her sword. Rooseil was quite used to getting Celeae out of trouble, so she only pondered for a minute before she ran towards the two and threw herself at Veritas, trying to knock her over so Celeae could get away. Unfortunately, Rosseil was still a bit unsteady on her feet and still couldn't see quite properly (a fainting symptom; i have experience), so she didn't have much luck.