View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 05:11 PM   #98
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

*The beautiful Elf maiden runs into the room, her blonde hair flowing behind her, along with her pretty peach, veily gown*

Oh! Sorry! This opened at 9:00 EST in the U.S. and I have to be in school at 8:00 A.M. I just finished my work!

Back into my identity:

*Menelduliniel (aka VanimaEdhel) stops and pants, realizing how unelegant that entrance was...and that she is still a bit drunk from the waiting room party she had with her hubby, Legolas*

Well...what did I miss *scans the conversations* Hmmm...

*Takes out her flute and plays a happy song (we're at the party: no sad love songs!) When the song is over, she waits for different music and begins to dance with her husband, the prince of Mirkwood. After that is over, she wanders over, grabs some ale, and sits at the table with some of her friends from Mirkwood and talks in Elvish and laughs.*

Hey! Barrow-Wight! Enjoy your day! Attack a hobbit or two (*coughFrodocough*)

*Dances in a circle, then runs up the nearest tree, sits in the bows, and dangles her feet over to watch what's going to happen next...*

*me waves to Aralaithiel and tells Legolas to go dance with his other wife for a while*

[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: VanimaEdhel ]