View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 08:11 AM   #284
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Silmaril

Nayru went up to Collete and the elf. "Sorell really didn't do anything. All he said was that he was a faerie, and he started thrashing around. So could you please forgive him?" Nayru doesn't wait for Collete's answer, and flies into the air to find Sorell. She approached his favorite tree.
"Sorell, Collete forgived you. Come on down, eat some breakfast. We can try to communicate with Sanga." Sorell shook his head and turned away from Nayru. She beckoned him to come down.
"You don't know how it feels to not have parents. It saddens me. And sometime I can see them, but I never know it's them. At least you knew your parents." A lone tear dropped down Sorell's wounded cheek.
"I didn't know my parents for long. They were killed when I was 100 by our fearie standards. All I have to remember them is this picture and the necklace that is the purpose they are dead." She took the picture out of her bag. She pulled the necklace out from under her shirt. "This. This is why my parents are dead. Dwaeves attacked us because someone stole that necklace from them, and it wasn't my father. They thing is, I remember when they killed them. I heard my mother screaming and she told me to take the necklace and run. That was the last time I ever heard her voice. My father followed me out to the end of the yard, and said he would follow me forever. He was shot down by an arrow. The last thing he said was fae, "Y kantale hut. I love you."
She heard Sorell echo her say the translation from fae. She stared at him with her silver eyes. They sat in the tree together, looking at each other, not saying a word.