View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 01:15 AM   #187
suicidal elf chick
Shade of Carn Dûm

suicidal elf chick has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

"Never, until I can properly see you," Kalia said, hitting him hard with a large flat rock. This succeeded in knocking her query out, so she dragged him to the others, accidentally snappeing a twig behind them. They sceamed and looked at her. A tired Kalia looked at them.
"Hi. Here, help me tie ths person. They were sneaking around and I caught them. And then, must sleep," she said, swaying. The pain in her leg was beginning to be unbearable, and she was tired from her little workout with this unknown person. As soon as the prisoner was tied up, Kalia flew up into a tree and fell asleep. She was dreaming again of looking. This time, as she was looking, a face appeared. It was giant, and she couldn't stop flying. She flew straight into it and woke up gasping.

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: suicidal elf chick ]
"Feeling like a freak on a leash, feeling like I have no release. How many times have I felt diseased? Nothing in my life is free, is free.... Sometimes I cannot take this place, sometimes it's my life I can taste." - Korn 'Freak on a Leash'

Who are you?