View Single Post
Old 07-14-2002, 11:05 AM   #116
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

All:

Thank you for carrying the RPG forward in my absence. This past week, I've been battling water damage in my apartment ... caused by the fact that when the guy upstairs took a shower, the water leaked down into my walk-in closet and caused a mold infestation. We had to rip apart the entire closet, which means that many of my belongings are still strewn all over the floor in my bedroom and living room.

A computer training seminar further ate into my time.

Today, I'm headed out the door to participate in a living history program with the local park system ... good thing I'm an unpaid volunteer, because I'm going to be at least two hours late. Then again, "a wizard is never late, he arrives precisely when he means to." [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

On top of that, I expect to be making a major announcement when all the details are (hopefully) finalized some time on Monday.

Meanwhile, I still fully intend to continue on with the RP, and hope to post another contribution to the story soon.

Orofacion of the Vanyar:

Congrats on the new apartment, my friend, and welcome back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Gandalf the Grey