View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 12:01 PM   #148
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Whoa! We've made lightning speed over the weekend. I am bringing the outline forward so it will be easier for us to refer to it.

Still to do:

31 October:

At some point in the day the resistance spot the shiriffs. They have a confrontation, during which Josh tells them what they're doing- he wants the shiriffs to join them. Only Hob does. The others dash off to find the men.

We are here now: The confrontation happened in the morning so the Resistence at least needs a generic post to continue treking towards Longbottom....

The men do whatever it is they're doing. Perhaps terrorising the Tooks? That would be the right area.

The resistance camp near Longbottom. Everyone else camps wherever they are (?)

1 November:

Trading day for the resistance and Sophia.

The shiriffs find the men. They set off after the resistance.

The resistance camp near Longbottom. Perhaps on Sophia's farm? The men don't let Olo and Brass camp. They walk through the night (which serves them right)

2 November:

The resistance know that Olo and Brass will come after them and decide to set off straight across country.

However they've only gone a few miles when they meet the men (and an exhausted Olo and Brass). They are forced to fight, but manage to escape.

They continue to the Tookland- the men and shiriffs can do as they like from now on!

Since they're keen to get home, the Hobbits keep walking and reach Great Smials at the same time as Pippin- about midnight

November 3:

Pippin, with Josh and Hob (Falco, Dury and Tim will have to decide), go off to fight the battle of Bywater at dawn.

Lyra,

Looking ahead, I do have one question. You might want to check with Sophia and see if she is still playing the farmer and his family, or if you need to make other arrangements.

I checked on House Divided over the weekend and haven't seen her posting recently. I do know that she had computer problems at one time plus a heavy schedule.

Cami

[ October 13, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]