View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 01:16 PM   #131
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Niluial - your post is on board.

Durelin - How about a post on Dury's perspective of camping out near the marshes of the Shirebourne. Should be plenty of bugs to bother the poor Hobbits and make them miserable! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

If you'll put the post on this thread - I'll place it for you.

It is now October 31st. The Henchmen will probably sleep most of the day - having stayed up all night on their futile search of Great Smials.

Cami will be putting up a post where she meets up with the Resistance in the very early dawn hours of October 31st. I'll put up a save for her to do that in.

In the meantime - the Shiriff's and the Resistance should be breaking camps later that morning and be getting on the road.

The Resistance is heading toward Longbottom and Sophia's/Bert and Tansy Fairbank's farm where they will camp the night of October 31st.

The Resistance will meet up with the Shiriff's and have a confrontation. Hob will join the Resistance, while the other 2 shiriff's race off to find the Men.