View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 02:20 AM   #130
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Vieana had thought thats she was on a roll with her ideas, but whenever she suggested someone, they were rejected. Its not as though im wanting to do this out of spite. thought Vieana. Its just vengence. And after all, one of these women are fueling a fire for Finduilas.

“I said, it’s just a rumor. We can make it as wild as we like. The wilder the better. Nobody’s really supposed to believe it, are they?” Elen replied.

"thats right!" exclaimed Vieana, "After all, whywould they believe it. Dear Eru Elen, why is it that I couldnt think of that!" Vieana sat on a chair thinking.

"Though both of you have worn out my brain, I dont usually scheme against other women like this you know. If any of my sisters saw me now. Well, im guessing that would say 'its about time!' Vanroch, you know, the worst of all of my sisters. If I can remember correctly, sent a tale about my eldest sisters Viendala and Viendiel, just becuase they took her favourite dresses."

Vieana paused. "And then when both of them hushed it, Vanroch spread another about Viearen, who of course told my last sister Vanawen, who told my mother (she always does) and mother took away all their outside priveleges for a week. Vanroch got two. But I on the other hand got nothing, just becuase I am so good."

"But Alas! I guess the blood of the six siters rund through my veins also, therefore, it is not my fault that I should try to retalliate to such rumors. Its only natural." Vieana laughed.

"So youre not the innocent flower you always make out to be." Averyll replied. "Oh, I am still that my friend, I just dont like bad things being said about my friends."

"Then who do you propose we spread tales about then Vieana, since you were the one who planted the idea in my head." said Elen.

"I told you, I am out of ideas, I have nothing!" Vieana sighed.

[ August 10, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~