View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 03:14 PM   #321
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maika, Ruiel is angry at impending failure. She's an ambitious woman and doesn't take setbacks, particularly disasterous setbacks well.

Right now, she does not yet know enough to conclude if her kin have disappointed her. Upon reaching Dryea, she could remedy that lack of information, so she will not be angry with Dryea.

Happy to bump into Mari on the way.

I've yet to figure out if it's plausible that Ruiel and Mari get to Dryea, much less win her free. After they are two women and Eckthelion has a Tower full of guards. Should it prove implausible, don't be surprised if Ruiel flees without Dryea. Therein could be Dryeas bargaining chip. A merciful sentance in return for finding her mother. Rest assured, Ruiel's hatred of Gonder and unswerving loyalty shall not diminish over this. If anything, it will be fuel for her fire.

As for Alethea, reprisal against her seems to be another chapter in this story. I wonder if it does not fall outside of our scope on this RP.

Time for me to go do some planning and research for what I expect to be Ruiel's last post for this RP. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight