View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 04:42 PM   #196
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

FINAL OUTLINE - IMPORTANT

We're in the final two weeks of this RPG, so we need to tie all up our loose ends.

Take a look below for the ground we still need to cover. I've removed everything from the outline that's already been done, and included some other things that still need to play out. You can, of course, develop other subplots, but these are the central ones we need to get through.

In parenthesis, I've put the name of the poster(s) who are responsible for that particular act.

Please let me know if there are additions or mistakes.... I did this on the fly.

Act IV- The eye-opener – TO FINISH BY Sunday, SEPTEMBER 14
  • Eckthelion asks the Dol Amroth women to help him find the spy in his entourage, and has second thoughts about his treatment of Siriel
    Child, Esty ?

Dol Amroth women spy in the garrison, hunting for information Dol Amroth posters

Emilia gives the message on to all the Minas Tirith women. Lyra, Minas Tirith women

Alethea and Adrama have a serious talk Nurumaiel, Arien

Alethea pays a visit to Finduilas and the women of Dol Amroth, telling them everything she knows Arien, Manardariel, Dol Amroth women)

With the information the women have gleaned, Eckthelion runs a sting and comes up with the mole Child

Act V- A fatal party – TO FINISH BY Sunday, SEPTEMBER 21
  • Ecthelion announces the formal betrothal party for Finduilas and his son. Child

Betrothal Party: The Minas Tirith/Dol Amroth women decide to strike: all posters

Finduilas makes an impassioned speech (her one and only!) Manardariel and any others who want to react

Dryea blunders yet again, supporting the accusation. Maika

Eckthelion brings forward the mole who confesses all Child

Palace guards try to arrest Dryea and her mother and servants, but fail. Child, Maika, Rueil

Dryea, plus servants, flees to Umbar. Maika, Rueil

Eckthelion welcomes Alethea to Gondor where she will make her home. Child, Arien

[ September 08, 2003: Message edited by: Child of the 7th Age ]