View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 05:02 PM   #43
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

All Players - Please Note:

This game was contracted for 10 weeks, and it is now halfway through its allotted time. We, the Shire Moderators, would like the game to finish successfully, and not be left hanging at the end of the 10 week period.

In order for this to happen, I have asked Cami (Child of the 7th Age) to step in and more directly moderate the remaining course of this game. Her main function as moderator will be to see that the game process is streamlined a bit so that things move more quickly.

Manardariel has come back and she will be the one to handle most of the questions and suggestions on the Discussion Thread. She will also focus on her character, Tessa, rather than on Finduilas. Manardariel will write Finduilas now as a carry-along character.

And has been suggested by Sophia, Finduilas will be played as if she has been so wrapped up with her relationship to Denethor that most of this (i.e. the problem and the intrigue) is going straight over her head.

Cami will also play the characters of Denethor and Ecthelion as occasional cameos if needed to move the action forward, especially narratives leading directly into the parties and balls. This will omit all the lengthy preparations. Denethor will announce the masquerade in honor of his bride-to-be. This will be the speediest course to take.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation. We are both looking forward to following the remainder of this well written game.

~*~ Pio & Cami, Shire Moderators

[ August 06, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]