View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 01:00 PM   #299
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Yep, this RPG has really been brill. You lot were fantastic to write with!

Arien: Fantastic ending there! It really finished it up nicely. It's been really fun RPGing with you and hopefully we'll write together again soon!

Nerindel: As always your writing never ceases to amaze me! I love your style!

Tinuviel: Reynion was an awesome character. Even though his departure from Greenwood was extremely tragic *tear* I'm sure we'll always remember him. You done good!

Everdawn: Arie and Ihwesta made a great team! Your character did you another fantastic credit and now you have at least two awesome she-elves to your name: Arie and the infamous Enien--remember her? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Oh the good ole days!

Eladain: You did pretty well for a first timer and I hope to see you "try out" for The Ambassador's Son.

Kates, Eruwen, & Elentari: You missed out!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] No, I'm sorry real life called you away and hopefully hopefully I'll get the honor of RPGing with you guys one of these days! Cheers!

Well that's all guys! See ye around the Downs!!

Cheers!
-Maikafanawen

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: maikafanawen ]