Old 09-16-2003, 10:25 AM   #227
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Thumbs up

Could you paste this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it was very late, and the darkness had krept over both Forgoils and Brytta's camp, they were still awake. Brytta and co. made no signs, at all to take down their weapons, and leave their camp unguarded for a nice dinner at the fireplace. Graitwa laughed at the thought of Aldewulf, how the fool had acted in his trip to Bree. Brytta however, seemed to be much wiser, the camp was very well organized and he seemd to show much more caution. Graitwa was very much impressed by this, but he didn't say this to his brothers.

Graitwa had been standing looking at the camp, examing every inch of it. This would be difficult he knew that. To attack a camp that was fully guarded was on the edge to be...isane.

Graitwa returend to his brother Archim, the very same evening. They were both quiet and didn't say much, nothing of importance anyhow. The silence was broke when Frea turned up.

"No luck! We shall have to hold off. At least till everyone sets down their weapons and relaxes over their evening meal. It's too risky to try and strike now." He wisphered while he shook his head.
Archim didn't seem too pleased about this and growled back: "How long a wait?"

Frea obviously didn't know what to answer, or what to do, so he shrugged his shoulders. Then, moments later, he took a deep breath and continued: "However long it takes. I don't really know. I'll keep a keen eye on the camp and see what's happening. But, from what I can see, they plan to be here a while. They're apparently gathering some sort of building materials. I'd rather be cautious than end up with us losing our necks." Graitwa stared at Frea, and Frea noticed this so he turned his head to hear Graitwa's point of weiw.

"I think it's a good idea." Graitwa said shorthly. "We have to wait, or we'll blow our chances. It's no point going to the camp now. They are well armed, and to tell you the truth; we will not have the slightes chance to get what we want and to get out alive." Graitwa continued. "I've been watching the camp very closely this evening." He added. "I've been examing every inch of it." He said at the end.

Graitwa looked over at his two bothers. He glanced over at Frea and his eyes met Frea's. Then Graitwa turened his eyes over to Archim. Archim seemed to be in his own thoughts so Graitwa clapped him on the shoulder. "I suggest we hide in the bushes near the camp too keep an eye on them." He said to get Archim's attention. Graitwa sucseeded to get Archim’s attention, because Archim was now looking at him with great eyes.

Archim was about to say something when Graitwa interrupted. "As I said, we need to keep an eye on the at all times. So that we can be ready when they are not!" He said in a stern voice. Then he laughed of his own comment.

"You want us to wait???" Archim said to Graitwa's amazement. Hadn't his brother listened to anything he had said?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

PS: This RPG is closing tonight, right?

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]