View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 03:45 AM   #84
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Liol wasn't very happy with this whole situation, as for Rochil and his behaviour she was even less happy.

"A blind squirrel could see that you are lost. I am not - and chance is a strange word. I am here because I choose to be, but I did not choose to follow you. I roam these parts, and they are like my home. Strangers in a house are to be followed." Arwyrgan said.

The lady looked at him, trying to get his attention. "A blind squirrel," she muttered, thinking of it as an awful thing to say. "A blind squirrel," she said again, in a low voice, so no one could hear her. The lady sighed.

"Lady I won't eat you, sit down." The man said suddenly after his short pause. Liol couldn't believe what she had just heard. How could he? The sentence: I won't eat you, grew louder and louder in her head. He was the one who should be careful not to be eaten. He was the one out of number. She grew even redder while sitting down on the grass, giving all the grimaces she could think of. He didn't see it though. Rochil who stood there, had heard it too. Now he had got the pleasure again, she thought. Now he could laugh..

[ August 23, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]