View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 12:46 PM   #84
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Cruel taskmaster, that Wharg! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] heehee, Pio.

All,

Maika has asked, quite rightly, who or what other cameos are coming, since she and Aman might be hatching some of their own plans. Kiara and Lugbűrz are our other cameo players. I have onl a vague idea what they are doing and the extent of their coordination, if any. As for who they are playing... well, that might give away too much. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

They are enthusiastic, though, and so I thought I would check with the rest of you about how many complications/ delays/ side actions you want. This was intended as a short--one to two week game--and many of you 'signed on' for that limited time. Do you want more complications? That could extend the RL time of the game. There is no difficulty with this happening, since the length of a game is determined by the problem and the nature of its solution (recover the horses if possible) rather than by any arbitrary RL time limit, but I don't know how many of you would like a slightly longer game. Let me know here, and then our cameo complicators can determine just how many tricks to have up their sleeves. And I can see if I can work in another idea I have. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*wrings hands salaciously and cackles conspiratorially*

Bethberry