View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 05:32 PM   #37
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sting

"Well, you're a smart little missy after all. You'll be makin' a fine profit," Raken laughed hysterically, as if he had told a joke. "Half it is." We won't be needing more than half. Besides, there might be a unfortunate, he forced himself not to smile, accident. No one will ever care. No one's ever followed me from a kill. This one's easier than horsedung! It was hard for Raken to stop himself from grinning, he knew his work would be easy. He knew in his mind.

Raken eyed Mara, she was tough, smart, but not smart enough if she would agree with him, even for the large sum of money half the flower would be worth. I'll get what she's worth first. I'll get the fighting out of her. "So, you're coming along for a big price here. The boys'll be a bit unhappy, but once I explain our side of the deal, they'll be fine. So don't worry your little head off, missy, I won't let 'em hurt you." Too much.

His men actually wouldn't care so much about the money, as long as they got revenge. He didn't think that was enough for Mara, she was more into the money. She's pretty, but not my type. I wouldn't take five of those stinking flowers to miss the death of twenty of those Rohan curs. Raken couldn't help himself, he sneered, growling a bit under his breath. He hoped Mara hadn't noticed, it might add complications if he was growling at her. But he had dealt before just fine with complications.

[ April 03, 2003: Message edited by: Durelin ]