View Single Post
Old 05-04-2003, 10:47 PM   #933
Tinuviel the Nightingale
Shade of Carn Dûm

Tinuviel the Nightingale has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Alatariel lifted her head, which seemed to be unusually heavy, and moaned. The mudwater's effects had kicked in heavily, and she couldn't remember where she was!
She rose unsteadily, only to promply trip over her own feet and land with about as much grace as an elephant.

"Oowwwww" she groaned, and tried again, successfully this time, to heave herself up and try to figure out where in Middle Earth she was.
After wobbling around the room a few times, her memory slowly came back to her. I will never do that again. And how many times have I said that to myself? she thought to herself, smiling.

Stumbling over to the bar, she intended to order some water to clear her foggy mind.
"What will you have" asked the bartender.
"Water would be nishe, thanksh" she slurred. That didn't come out right..
"Here you go." said the bartender with a raise of his eyebrows.

The water was like a clear mountain stream to her head, and she regained her senses. After walking around for a bit, she spotted Fin and Sophia dozing peacefully. She walked over to them and smiled. Fin looked adorable, and Sophia looked like she was sleeping on a fluffy cloud instead of the floor.

So she bent down and gave Fin a soft kiss, adjusted Sophia's pillows slightly so she would be more comfortable, and sat down on one of the couch's arms, content to watch everyone's antics while waiting patiently for her companions to awaken.

[ May 05, 2003: Message edited by: Tinuviel the Nightingale ]