View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 05:51 PM   #515
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

Arafangwen forced herself to turn and look at her friends as they were approaching the table. At the exact moment she turned, The Phantom looked alarmed, searched his pocket, smiled at Firondoiel and dashed off with a speed that she had only seen from one other person, one who was very dear to her heart. Her eyes glazed over and she slumped in her chair as the sceen from so long ago rushed by her with such enormacy that a single tear made it's way down her face only to land on the cold hard floor. "Whats wrong?" she heard a voice nearby ask. Arafangwen shook herself mentaly to answer the stranger but could not seem to make it stop, "Oh no! Not here, not now!" she thought in desperation as her slim figure slid completly off her chair and onto the floor where she lay until it had passed.

"Legolas!" she cried out immedietly as she regained use of her voice. Several heads turned to stare at the elven lady on the floor who seemed in quite a state of shock.

Arafangwen shook her head, "At least I can see now." she thought to herself as her sences slowly returned to her.

Arafangwen slowly sat up and quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen her outburst. Her spirits fell as she relized that almost everyone around her was staring right at her.