View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 08:07 AM   #359
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynė

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Sting

Sophia raised her head from the table. "Where the hell?" she thought, rubbing her eyes with the heels of her hands. The first thing she saw was the inebriated form of the Squatter draped gracefully over a chair close to the bar. Recognition dawned on her suddenly. The Party!

She glanced around the room looking for anyone she knew, but them seemed to have gone all of a sudden. Fin must be here at least, she thought. And as she thought it, she caught the now dull gleam on the far side of the room. Aha! she thought, The Saucepan Man....

Wandering over to him she suddenly saw Fin, under a table fighting a Hobbit lady for a stewpot. Sophia rubbed her eyes harder. It was very odd for Fin to approach a hobbit lady.

Sophia must have been sleepier than she thought, however, because by the time she reached the corner Fin had emerged victoriously with the pot and the Saucepan Man had vanished somewhere, frantically shaking his kettles out. Fin retired to a corner with a young elven girl, and Sophia took a second glance around her. He was most certainly not necessary to her good time. She glanced around again. Unfortunately, someone was, and the list of people she knew who were still conscious was growing thin.

[ May 02, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!