View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 04:52 PM   #192
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Boots

Having eventually managed to locate an attendant who seemed vaguely to know what he was doing, the Saucepan Man had finally been able to arrange for his mirrorball to be proudly affixed above the dance floor. After standing back to admire the way that it flashed and twinkled pleasingly off the dazzling array of lights and the jewellery and happy faces of the assembled Barrow Downs elite, he had wandered off for a drink.

"What can I get you, sir," asked the barman, suspiciously eyeing the strange little man and his assorted kitchenwear standing before him. "Ale? Wine? Champagne? Or we've just received a large crate load of Finlandia vodka."

"Oh no!" replied Saucepan. "That would never do. I am a children's character, after all."

He hastily untied a kettle from just below his left shoulder and asked the increasingly baffled barman to fill it with tea. This duly done, Saucepan poured a cup of nice, refreshing tea and surveyed the Hall, happily watching the sight of his fellow Downers enjoying themselves.

[ May 02, 2003: Message edited by: The Saucepan Man ]