View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 09:01 PM   #299
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Silmaril

Vinorel looked over at the woman tending the bar. She smiled at her, and turned around on her chair to face her.

"You are right. Few of my kindred now make the journey to Rohan, though few still remain in Middle Earth anymore," replied the elf as a cloud of sorrow passed quickly over her face, "Yet, I still stay in this land. I am here on an important matter from Lady Galadriel of the Woodlen Realm of Lothlorien. The Queen is with child. She is to give birth soon, yet my Lady Galadriel was too busy to come herself to be her wetnurse, as requested by King Eomer to do so. So, I was sent in her stead. A great honor it is forme, one so young, to be allowed to help birth a Prince. I am very priveleged."

Vinorel smiled softly, thinking of the precious being that would soon be born into this world.

"May I ask you a question, miss?" Vinorel said in her soft voice, "Why are there so few people in this inn, in which I had heard before was always filled with talking and laughing?"
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll