View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 12:02 PM   #52
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Shield

Thank you very much, Piosenniel and Child of the Seventh Age, for facilitating this move.

Gamers who have come over from The Shire: some of you are already on the list of Rohan gamers. Others of you are not. Those who are not have been given a 'pass' to play this game out here in recognition of the work they did creating their character and first post. The game co-owners will work with you (as with all the gamers) to help make this a great RPG.

And, Writers of the Mark, there are roles still to be filled in this game, from a wide range of interests: Hillman (oohh, baddies--or are they?), settlers (happy campers or squatters on others' territory?), dwarves (always inveterate traders, some scope for comedy here?), and Rangers (are they peacemakers or cops?).

Fighting! Negotiating! Exploring! Love and hate! This game has it all. It is a game as big as the rolling plains of Rohan itself.

I am really excited to be a part of it.

Bęthberry

[ August 22, 2003: Message edited by: Bęthberry ]