Thread: Swan Wood - RPG
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 01:35 AM   #174
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Laurel turned her back on Jesslyn, and tried to hide her limp as she headed for supplies. But Jesslyn did not relent. 'Why wont you listen to me??' she said in exasperation.

Laurel turned just to see the girl stumble, and almost fall. Laurel took a hold of her shoulders to keep her steady.

'Jesslyn. You are of no use out there. What would I do if they captured you too? I am going to right my wrongs. I will get your brother back, if it costs me my life. You need a brother, and he needs a sister. So I ask you to stay here'

Jesslyn seemed to have little to say ti her response. Laurel allready thought it was a hasty thing to say, and tried to cover the colour in her face. 'Please take care of Leena' she mumbled, and continued her way to the Supplies House.

There she found Gorath and Galain stocking up on arrows for their quivers, and loose armour. After taking and putting on what she needed, she turned to the two and said 'I thank you for doing this with me. I trust you skill. We will bring Jesslyn back her brother'