View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 08:14 AM   #173
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Mattius, Ith, Auriel, Brinniel,

I'm wondering if some of the "good guys" and some of the "bad guys" need to coordinate a little behind the scenes regarding the question you raise in the space just above.

Don't we need to briefly touch bases on what the Huorn are doing, why they're upset, what could potentially appease them, etc.? Potentially, the early posts the Huorn do could have a major impact on what direction your company ends up going and what they are trying to do.

At the beginning of the RPG, Auriel and I corresponded briefly with specific ideas about why the Huorn were upset and some general things that could possibly happen in the game. Nothing too specific to squelch creativity, but a general idea of what direction we were heading.

It was at that point that Auriel told me she'd play a particular Entwife character. I also said I was available to play an Entwife later in the game. We haven't been in touch on this for some time. I was kind of hanging low to let the story develop and have you guys get closer to us.

A few days ago, I wrote both Auriel and Lyra (the other Huorn--see 5 or 6 spaces above) when Lyra asked about what the trees were doing. I included copies of what Auriel and I had talked about earlier. I wanted to confirm that Auriel still intended for us to go in that direction. If so, I was going to do a post to introduce some of that possible intrigue. (I also suggested Lyra do the same.)

So, right now, I'm holding off until Auriel gets back to me. Maybe it would be helpful if I also sent copies to Mattius, Brinniel and Ith of what Auriel and I discussed earlier? I'll go ahead and do that.

I am itching to go ahead with a post starting to outline the intrigue that's going on within the tree community, and what kind of outside people are approaching them, but feel I should wait to see if we're on the same page. If you have other things in mind, let me know and I'll have my chaacter adapt accordingly....

sharon