Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 09:22 AM   #19
Gorbadic
Pile O'Bones

Gorbadic has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

Gorbadic looked at Merimac after hitting him on the back and grinned. He now walked over to the table but heard something, something about Rivendell. "What do you mean we cant go to Rivendell."
Gorbadic looked around with a twisted face. He let out a sigh and shruged. "What are we gonna do then, huh? We need the food and supplies. We are gonna just have to get them from somewhere else. Any suggestions at all?"
Gorbadic was obviously mad. He was looking forward for an adventure or something. He kicks a pot that was on the floor because someone had dropped it there. The pot flew across the room and had hit the wall.

Gorbadic sat down in his wooden chair and tapped his fingers on the table. His nerves were shot. "What am I gonna do now? I am hungry and almost out of stinking food. I suggest we go to Gondor maybe?"
Gorbadic shruged and got up and walked around all restless like. He walked back into the kitchen and lowered his head.
"Wargs. I hate those Wargs. If its not one thing its another with them." He straightened up and walked out of the kitchen with now a plain face on.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:16 AM January 28, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]