Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 04:29 PM   #6
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Eye

Fool Of A Took's post

Cedric hated the snow. He couldn't sleep or read in his hammock. He took up some snow in his hand and looked angry at it. He got the feeling to hit the snow, but he changed his mind as he realized it would look silly if he stood in his own garden hitting some snow. He sighed and threw it away. His face took a more sad shape when he noticed his flower bed. His flowers were all frozen and dead. He tried to brush the snow of the leaves. “Bah! I was going to plant new anyway!”, he thought.

He rose and brushed away some snow off his knees. He saw his neighbour, the hobbit lass Crystal Whitfoot. “Good day to you!” Cedric said and tried to smile. It was so cold that it was hard to smile. Crystal looked at him. “Good day Cedric!” Crystal said and waved. Cedric turned around and went into his hole. He sat down by the fireplace in his most comfortable armchair. He started thinking about yesterday. Why did I accept to join the others to go to Rivendell. As I think of it now, I would rather stay here. He drew a deep sigh. But its too late, I have already promised them. He took up his pipe and fell into his thoughts about the journey again.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 12:19 PM January 17, 2004: Message edited by: piosenniel ]