View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #19
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

I'm really not supposed to be on the computer but I simply had to! I'm just really looking forward to this RPG.

Anyways, I looked over the two bios submitted very briefly. They have spectacular potential and I will be on either later tonight or tomorrow morning I believe to go over them and get to each of you, Durelin and Arien, with comments/questions etc. Thanks for submitting them!

I look forward to more creative bios from anyone else out there! Remember that bios may still be submitted for any of the four characters not yet etched in stone. I also will not turn away a bio pointblank. I will most definitely go over what I was looking for and find a way for one to weave it in with their character before he/she is dismissed entirely. It's just the nice thing to do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm really just shaking w/ excitement! I am obsessed with pirates...

Oooh fudge I was caught! Later!

-Maikafanawen