View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 05:15 AM   #586
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Sorry everyone, I had planned to post for Amandur et all yesterday, but I had some surprise visitor's I will try to get the posts up when time allows. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

As to the journey to Rivendell, I think that some of the hunted being hunted should happen during the journey and not at Rivendell, I'm not suggesting we do a day by day account but as Imladris suggested each poster covering two or three days in one post.

Ealasaide if we are still going with the scenario you suggested? If so Dúlrain will need to hook up with Kaldir et all at some point, so that the relationships between the three can develop.

Also as soon as Léspheria realises Naiore's change of course she will make straight for Rivendell to warn her kin and prevent Naiore from passing, something I would think Naiore would anticipate? [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img].

[ November 17, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]