View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 06:47 PM   #490
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Imladris, Elora does this help any, in one of my posts for Dulrain I hinted that he had made one pass of the town, it is possible though not mentioned that he may have scouted a little outside the town too, but he did speak to the gate wardens so his tracks would at least lead Maethor to the gates? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Although it is entirely up to you Imladris how you wish to proceed, I would like to suggest that Maethor not meet up with Amandur, Léspheria and Rauthain just yet, so that when Dúlrain finds him they can go on to the inn and receive Amandur's note, If Butterbur/Nob remember it of course [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] (we could offer some comic relief here with Butterbar and Nob [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] )

I'm working on posts for all my characters and will try to have them up for tomorrow, but don't anyone feel obliged to wait for me, I can adapt if I have too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

till tommorrow friends [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]