View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 03:14 PM   #32
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

Kari & Alvinac

Kari pushed her way through men, trying anxiously to get to her father. "Father! Father!" She grabbed Alvinac's tunic and tugged. "Father!"

Alvinac turned around and looked his daughter in the eyes. "What Karianne? I'm trying to listen to the Mayor!"

His daughter recoiled, trying to avoid eye contact with the aggitated Alvinac. "Ms. Andreth is gonna let me come over tomorrow afternoon and read some books with 'er! Can I?" Her expectant eyes widened as she crossed her legs and smiled.

Alvinac narrowed his eyes and replied softly, "Who will be there?" His voice could barely be heard over the rucus.

"Just some other children. Ms. Andreth said she was gonna talk ta you 'bout it though."

The miller started shoving through the crowd, toward the back. "Where is Andreth?"

Kari grimaced and followed her father. "In the back, with tha'..." her voice lowered. "Hobbits."

Alvinac grabbed the girls hand and pushed farther, getting a few curses from Mortals around them. "I'll talk to her." Kari smiled and nodded, disapearing with her father.

[ October 06, 2003: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]